Did you know that:
- There are 274 million French speakers in the world. Official language in 32 countries, French is the fifth most spoken language.
- Constantly growing, the number of people who speak French in their daily life has risen of 7% between 2010 and 2014.
- It is also the second language learned, with 900,000 teachers and 125 million learners, and the second language for international news.
- French-speaking users come mainly from France, but also from Belgium, Switzerland, and Luxembourg in Europe, from Canada, from Vietnam and Cambodia in Asia, and from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Senegal in Africa. The OIF (Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie) counts 80 states and governments.
- The Internet counts 180 million users of French language. French ranks sixth in number of sites visited per month. This is the fifth language on Wikipedia and the third on Amazon.
Opening up your website to the French-speaking community is a really big improvement for your business as you will be able to reach many more clients.
For any question regarding my services, please use the contact form.